Xambrosius Business Intelligence Tools
Because failing to plan is planning to fail!
By streamlining the financial-planning process with pre-programmed plug-n-play models, Xambrosius is THE affordable, time-saving, integrated Business Intelligence tool for small business managers, accountants, bankers and other professionals. Xambrosius offers a complete suite of business-planning and performance analysis tools, including:
- Balance sheets
- Income statements
- Cash flow statements
- Time and date stamped audit trail of any added or changed data, and
- Interactive capture of your assumptions to track the original and iterative model changes
Further, Xambrosius offers a range of analysis and performance-testing features to provide the best financial guidance possible. These analysis features include comparative stress testing using data from over 16,000 private or public companies to help you quickly analyze your model vs. industry comparables.
Who benefits from Xambrosius?
Professionals – accountants, bankers, lawyers, consultants, financial planners, small businesses and investors – benefit from increased time to consult with clients, reduced document prep time, and improved financial planning accuracy.
Plus, SaaS-based technology means there’s no hardware to install and no software to upgrade!
Xambrosius offers an extensive feature set including:
- Transparency - Ability to map the assumption tables and notations to the ProForma elements, so you can recreate your thought process or adapt them as factors dictate. In combination with the assumptions table, time and date stamp audit trail features capture every new or changed item in a separate CSV file for review, should questions arise.
- Data Mining – Xambrosius integrates a wealth of information from partner and proprietary databases, putting knowledge at your fingertips, increasing your accuracy and efficiency!
- Data Prompting – Allows users to take a consultative approach. Data prompting reduces missed or incomplete information so you can produce complete and accurate, forward-looking financial documents.
- Multiple Scenarios – The user can establish up to three "Virtualized Models" that provide iterative updates for scenario planning. All changes will flow from the point of entry to all reports and analytic tools. Easily allows the exploration of "what if" scenarios through a single entry as endless possibilities are fleshed out for review and discussion. By simply fine-tuning timelines and/or data inputs, it's easy to analyze potential impact scenarios.
- With 15 years available in the model, it's ideal for life sciences applications.
- Concurrent Users – Xambrosius allows for up to 4 concurrent users to see, modify, test or analyze a financial model. This distinctive feature allows your team, client or partners the opportunity to review, discuss, adapt or test the developed ProForma.
Your Data is Secure
GPX Software understands that small businesses have real concerns about financial or market data security, as data is an organization’s greatest asset. We also understand that in the wrong hands, data can become a great liability. With GPX Software’s Xambrosius Business Intelligence Tools, your data is fully protected to insure that your company and its' assets are secure. Xambrosius has been tested and complies with strict security measures including:
SSAE 16 Type II as well as SOC 2/SOC 3 Compliance
Contemporary firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention systems are monitored and managed by our data servers, 24x7x365. Upon request, GPX will provide audtited evidence on the quality, accuracy and security of the information that is mined from the web, as well as, entered by the user.
Your application will run on its own HTTPS secure VM server, designed to eliminate intrusions or unauthorized access to the data.
Multi-Location Data Storage - Secure Databases and High Security Login
GPX Software uses an interactive security system with authorization codes to establish the clearance level for administrative access to client data. Based on the authenticated user identity, security access is controlled to the following levels: website, virtual server, specific GPX Software solution, business-specific and individual report. Please note that all user applications are provided on encoded, unique virtual servers, to prevent unauthorized data transfer. When a user logs off, all data is stored in a firewalled, SSAE 16, secure repository, and the application removed from the virtual server.
Functions GPX incorporated log, capture, and data audit techniques to track data and provide the user with a utility to review every time and date stamped change made to a model.
Take the Tour
Get a 24-hour Free Trial of Xambrosius
GPX is confident that if you try Xambrosius, you will see its' value. Therefore, for a limited time, you are being offered a FREE, 24-hour test-drive to:
- Input data.
- Navigate the product.
- Test the ease of use.
- Challenge the formulae.
- Create scenarios and generate reports.
- We are confident that you will like what you see!
Your FREE trial provides:
- Revenue & Expense Forecasting and Modeling
- Data Mining
- Industry Comparisons
- Report Presentations of:
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Statement of Cash Flows
- Table of Assumptions
- Scenario Planning
- What-if Scenarios
All of the Features, Benefits,and Functionality of Xambrosius, FREE for 24 hours!